Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Delete applicants

I have 20,000+ applicants that have come into my Vanilla Forum. I can't get access to my list to delete them in the admin panel (due to Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted). Is there a way to delete all of the applicants without killing the forum?

Comments

• Options
    vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP
    edited April 2013

You need to delete or remove what is causing this. What plugins do you have?

You can disable all the plugins from the config.php just change TRUE to FALSE, erase the cache and the contents of the compile folder.

After that , go to registration and pick basic, then install cleanser to delete the applicants, and BotStop to stop it from happening again.

BotStop works fine in Basic registration.

http://vanillaforums.org/addon/cleanser-plugin

• Options

Vanilla would really benefit from bulk management tools.

• Options
    whu606whu606 I'm not a SuperHero; I just like wearing tights... MVP
    edited April 2013

@Anonymoose

The plugin, Cleanser, which @Vrijvlinder suggested, might either be what you are looking for, or offer you a way forward to develop it.

• Options
    SrggamerSrggamer HardCore Gamer ✭✭✭
    edited April 2013

@whu606 While you are right, The forums should have it implemented by no way am I saying its a must I'm just thinking that its a necessity to run a large community, without having to dig for plugins.