Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Custom pre-defined ( dynamic ) signatures based on usergroup/username

2»

Comments

• Options
    vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

lol that analogy made me laugh , a hammer instead of a screwdriver lmao I would never do that, I would grab a knife to use as a screwdriver. A rock to use as a hammer. I think this is innate . Even orangutans know the difference between a hammer and a screwdriver lol

But I will admit I do know some people who would. :)

• Options
    businessdadbusinessdad Stealth contributor MVP

@vrijvlinder, I guess that @peregrine was quoting the Law of the instrument. :)

• Options
    vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

ah ok then it makes more sense lol not....

Maslow's hammer, popularly phrased as "if all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail" and variants thereof, is from Abraham Maslow's The Psychology of Science, published in 1966

I can see this being the case with little kids, you give them a hammer and they hammer on everything. :)

If I had a hammer, I'd hammer in the morning , I'd hammer in the evening ,all over this land....

• Options
    peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited April 2013

Pete Seeger and Lee Hays had the same hammer in mind as you have V.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.