Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

BBInsertBar 0.1.3

2»

Comments

• Options
    Have got same problem as Ikanian and LoOkHerE. As hutstein says, I looked in javascript error console and saw lot of lines like that one:
    Error: name: TypeError message: Statement on line 151: Could not convert undefined or null to object Backtrace: Line 151 of linked script http://vanilla.130/extensions/BBInsertBar/functions.js if ((document.getElementById("Radio_Html")).checked)
    So problem is about non-installed html formatter. Fast solution: installs it OR comment in file BBInsertBar/functions.js all instances of string:
    if (document.getElementById('Radio_Html').checked) wert = 'Html';
    Right solution is making additional checking for html formatter installing fact. hutstein, could you code it?
  • Options
    @130: Think you're right. Have HTML Formatter now and seems sorted. Thanks.
  • Options
    thx! It works
  • Options
    You can use version 0.1.5 and it works fine now
  • Options
    Hi all!
    I am a total noob to this but I have had a relatively easy time setting up Vanilla for my forum. My question about BBinsert is this: Why when is that when I format my comments, even as HTML, the HTML code is not working? For example, if I insert a hyperlink it appears as "{a href="http://google.com">google{/a}" instead of google
  • Options
    are there really the { or are there < ??
  • Options
    It stopped working all of a sudden on my forum, and I checked out the JavaScript console and it says "test has no properties". Baffling really, as I said, it worked fine, now all of a sudden the BBCodes won't insert.
  • Options
    @jesusphreak Are you sure, you have the latest version from this addon, because this error is already removed
  • Options
    jesusphreak, same thing happened with me about a week ago it worked fine for me at the start, but then stopped.......the BBcodes wouldn't insert properly
  • Options
    Did anyone figure out why this issue is coming up? It makes absolutely no sense to me for it to work initially and then all of a sudden to stop inserting codes.
  • Options
    jesusphreak - What formatting (HTML, BBcode, BetterBBCode, Textile, etc...) extensions do you have installed?
  • Options
    BetterBBCode and that's it.
  • Options
    Have you updated to the most recent version of the extension? People were having the problem you describe with the last version, but the new one fixed that issue.
This discussion has been closed.