Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Unknown Table engine : InnoDB*

remziremzi
edited April 2013 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

what can be the reason of this bonky page, is that about my server or something about script
secondly, how can i log-in to dashboard panel.
thanks.

Comments

• Options
    remziremzi
    edited April 2013

sorry for the tittle, i can not change it, till the 15 minute has passed, anyway, i acitivate debug mode and i get this result, but i am not capable to analyse it
    does anyone see what the error is here? how can i recover it.

http://i.imgur.com/dY1lJTm.png

• Options

Are you on a shared host? It looks like InnoDB is disabled.

• Options
    remziremzi
    edited April 2013

no its my own host.
    is that something about permisson ?

• Options

Your host does not have MySQL compiled (Installed) with the InnoDB engine. Contact their support and ask if they can set up InnoDB for you.

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• Options

hi,thanks for your response, i didn't do nothing but my site is come back, everything seems normal now, how can i make sure if this problem occurs in future or not, how can i check if the error is still sleeping there. or should i still write it to my hosting company.

• Options
    vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

Yes you should look at their documents and information for you. Like where is the cgi error log. Then ask how to make a proper back up. A good host backs up the stuff automatically for you. But you should also have back up folders for files.

Every host should have a Knowledge base where they tell you where you can find things etc. Sometimes they do maintenance and things don't work for a couple days or they are slow. It is good to get to know everything about your host's server and what is available to you.

• Options

thank you.