Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

UniqueID is required - works with one account, but not others

I replaced the plugin with the code from the 2.0.18.8 version, and I thought things were working since I didn't get the dreaded "UniqueID is required" anymore. However, my perfect world only exists when I login with the FB user/pass that's associated with the key information.

If I try to login with other accounts, I get the UniqueID error. Does it seem strange that only the account linked to the FB Connect works but perfectly but others don't?

Comments

• Options

I did change this line and added the function file_get_contents_curl($url), but nothing seems different. I dumped the error, which is:
    {"error":{"message":"An active access token must be used to query information about the current user.","type":"OAuthException","code":2500}}

The Url of the CURL is https://graph.facebook.com/me?access_token=, note the missing access_token.

• Options

If I go to FB in another window, I can verify that the login information does get passed from the plugin properly, but it fails in getting the profile.

• Options

Did you disable the sandbox mode of the app at developers.facebook.com ?