Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

two simple question

1) i must auhtorize my user to add pictures in discussion,
but i dont want them to use full writing features (as underline or colorful texts), becuz they can abuse it, just the picture
is there any plugin for it, or a simple editor like in that forum

2)as u know there is a auto refresh option in discussions
comments are loaded automatically, applying this funtion in activity page, is that possible ?
so this page can be used as a lite chat room and quality of discussion response may increase

Comments

• Options
    whu606whu606 I'm not a SuperHero; I just like wearing tights... MVP

@remzi

For 1)
    Download the button bar plugin (the one on here) and then edit the file buttonbar.php in the ButtonBar/views folder, commenting out or deleting the features you don't want to give your users.

• Options

for 2) you could use one of the chat plugins, instead of the activity page as a chat room - I think that would keep your activity table from being humongous.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Options

also it is not really "light" to be polling like that.

grep is your friend.