Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

[Index Photos addon] How do I add user photos in the search results?

I want to add user photos to my search results. It would be a modification of this code in class.indexphotos.plugin.php:

/** * Trigger on Categories. */ public function CategoriesController_BeforeDiscussionContent_Handler($Sender) { $this->DisplayPhoto($Sender); }

Best Answer

Answers

• You need to clarify exactly what you mean by giving an example of what you are trying to do.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Just like it adds user photos next to discussions and comments -

I want to be able to see the same format when I search for something and get a return of results.

• you would have to trigger on and then parse the array to retrieve discussiond and match with user photo attached.

public function SearchController_BeforeItemContent_Handler($Sender) {

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.