Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Vanilla 2.0 Theme

Hi, I have just downloaded the latest stable version 2.0.18 and it still looks like the old vanilla! How I can have my forum look like vanillaforums.org?

Best Answer

• Options
    peregrineperegrine MVP
    Answer ✓

Hi, I have just downloaded the latest stable version 2.0.18 and it still looks like the old vanilla! How I can have my forum look like vanillaforums.org?

so you want to try the versions 2.1 and above that was suggested for developers to test, because it has not been officially released.

if you want beta or alpha versions of 2.1 read the announcement on the top of the discussions page relating to 2.1 , it has all the links and explanations. :).

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

Answers

• Options
    peregrineperegrine MVP
    Answer ✓

so you want to try the versions 2.1 and above that was suggested for developers to test, because it has not been officially released.

if you want beta or alpha versions of 2.1 read the announcement on the top of the discussions page relating to 2.1 , it has all the links and explanations. :).

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Options

Thank you @pererine