few bugs i found (html errors / wildcard not working / "p" cut off in pagination)
first of all thanks for this great addon!!
I encountered a few problems;
in main search modul if i search a word starting with "p", for example "plotter", then the pagination does not work correctly, the p is cut off on all pages > 1, seems that this is done in "views/search/results.php"
search results in main search modul html is not handled correctly; it happens sometimes that broken tags are remaining in results body (e.g. "<br" ... without closing bracket which leads to layout problems..). don't know if this is handled by the plugin or by sphinx, anyway in sphinx config i set "html_strip = 1"
wildcards do not work, i tried several configuration options (enable_star = 1/0, min_prefix_len = 3, min_infix_len = 3). Only exact matches are found in main search.
i'm using Sphinx 2.0.8 on Ubuntu 10.04 (installed via deb file). Everything is working great expect this few minor problems. hope someone can help.
morphology = none dict = crc min_stemming_len = 1 stopwords = /var/www/plott_forum/plugins/SphinxSearch/assests/stop_words.txt #path to text file if enabled, else empty wordforms = min_word_len = 2 min_prefix_len = 3 min_infix_len = 3 enable_star = 1 ngram_len = 0 html_strip = 1 ondisk_dict = 0 inplace_enable = 0 expand_keywords = 0 rt_mem_limit =