Users running a non-download version of Vanilla (pulled from github), on branch release/2019.016 or master from the last 2 weeks should upgrade to release/2019.017 or latest master for security reasons. Downloaded official open sources releases are not affected.
Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.

Making compatible with voting:

This discussion is related to the ReplyTo addon.

So to make this plugin still work with voting I disabled the sorting in the voting plugin. That was done in the class.voting.plugin.php file on line 137 to 153 by commenting out the following:

public function CommentModel_AfterConstruct_Handler($CommentModel) {
` $Sort = self::CommentSort();

switch (strtolower($Sort)) {
     case 'date':
        $CommentModel->OrderBy('c.DateInserted');
        break;
     case 'popular':
     default:
        $CommentModel->OrderBy(array('coalesce(c.Score, 0) desc', 'c.CommentID'));
        break;
  }

}`

But now that I look at the code I'm wondering if there might be a way to use this section:

OrderBy(array('c.ParentCommentID', 'asc', 'coalesce(c.Score, 0) desc', 'c.CommentID'));

in the class.replyto.plugin.php file. Because, on line 160 the replyto plugin has:

$Data = $SQL->Select('CommentID')->Select('ParentCommentID') ->From('Comment') ->Where('DiscussionID', $DiscussionID) ->OrderBy('ParentCommentID', 'asc') ->OrderBy('DateInserted', 'asc') ->Get();

So wouldn't it be possible to just add another OrderBy that says if (votingpluginexists) Orderby: c.Score