Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Registration & Entry?

2»

Comments

• Options
    vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

I do not see the guest module I think it did work but the cache did not show the change.

• Options

use this to remove the create account link, I mentioned this already

li.CreateAccount a{ 
    display:none!important;
    }

• Options

OK, that took out the link but orphaned the "Don't have an account?" text.

Also, in Firefox when I Sign Out the All Discussions menu lingers. A buffer/cache anomaly?

• Options

Just checked on another computer using Seamonkey, and in a Moderator vs admin Role, and am seeing the same lingering All Discussions window (Categories window stays as well).

• Options

You really need to start using web inspector to work on your css.
    All you do is look at the source and see the classes and id of things and make the rules if they don't have any.

li.CreateAccount a,li.CreateAccount { 
    }

I Sign Out the All Discussions menu linger

Did you re enable forceredirect ?

• Options

I will make it a point to start using the web inspector - it is a new (just 2 days) tool for me and I forget it is there - and need to learn how to use it efficiently.

Thanks for the ForceRedirect reminder!

You are the sort of person I used to most like working with - independent, smart, detail-oriented ... and one who picked up after my mistakes as I jumped from project to project all day long!

• Options

I was a college administrator for a while and had a terrific team. It was amazing what we were able to accomplish. I miss it.
    We moved here expecting I'd be able to get into one of the colleges but the recession has PhD's applying for entry-level positions - work is very difficult to find.
    I'm probably old enough to be your grandfather but still love the challenges of learning and appreciate good teachers and learning-coaches.
    Have a good evening ... I'll try not to get into too much code-trouble ... but no promises!

• Options

I understand , I always enjoyed teaching people what I can to help them do something. Also , I support all my themes and plugins so any feedback to improve them helps me in return :)

• Options

This worked - thanks!

li.CreateAccount a,li.CreateAccount {
    }

• Options

And a 'patience' badge for v-doc!

There was an error rendering this rich post.