Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Whats Better? Karma, Voting, Badges, Reactions, QnA, Like this?

2»

Comments

• Options

Pledge it with Peregrine, you'll never know whether he will make it into his plugin

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• Options
    peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited July 2013

Peregrine said and acted upon it

Instead what I would do is have a button at the top of the discussion - that would take you to the "best answer" or most liked - but leave it in context.

in this case "the most reactions" for Peregrine Reactions (not to be confused with vanilla hosting Reactions).

done

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Options
    phreakphreak Vanilla*APP (White Label) & Vanilla*Skins Shop MVP
    edited July 2013

Arrg. @peregrine just dropped a new version. ;) I have to bring my biggest board to 2.1 soon.

• VanillaAPP | iOS & Android App for Vanilla - White label app for Vanilla Forums OS
    • VanillaSkins | Plugins, Themes, Graphics and Custom Development for Vanilla
  • Options

@phreak said:
    I have to bring my biggest board to 2.1 soon.

Remember : 2.1 and 2.2 are still in alpha and beta stages. Depends on how many bugs the guys want to resolve before they go into RC mode and then final of course

As soon as there aren't any 'showstopper bugs' it's merely figuring out which bugs and feature requests to stuff into 2.1 and 2.2

• Options
    phreakphreak Vanilla*APP (White Label) & Vanilla*Skins Shop MVP
    edited July 2013

@UnderDog: Thanx yep i know. But i'd totally lost track of the release policy for Vanilla OS, since the beginning of 2 it's our duty to fix release versions. I just remind myself to all the language core fixes i had to do, because of the hardcoded english in many places. I'm hoping for an RC, wasn't 2.1 promised for christmas?

• VanillaAPP | iOS & Android App for Vanilla - White label app for Vanilla Forums OS
    • VanillaSkins | Plugins, Themes, Graphics and Custom Development for Vanilla
  • Options

@phreak
    You should post a question to see how many people are using it live, and remember this forum is using it, so it is pretty useable :). The upgrade process for 2.0.18 is possibly still the bugaboo.

I know several people shadowdare, lincoln, , etc are using it live

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Options
    vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

lol

I'm hoping for an RC, wasn't 2.1 promised for christmas?

no just our sudo t shirts ;)

• Options

I'm hoping for an RC, wasn't 2.1 promised for christmas?

I'm hoping he was joking :). They always said it will be ready when it will be ready. and everyone kept badgering them for a release date. this is getting old.

• Options

Moderator says : back to topic please

And see my discussion about upgrading to 2.1 and 2.2