Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Reactions in fade in?

I notice in this forum there is a nice fade in with reactions for "insightful" etc.

I can't seem to find any reference to a plugin I can use to get this functionality. Is it a 2.2 feature?

I have the Peregrine Reactions plugin which is similar and looks great, but isn't as integrated in terms of theme.

Is there any way I can get the reactions like this forum?

Comments

• Options
    vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

I have the Peregrine Reactions plugin which is similar and looks great, but isn't as integrated in terms of theme.

You can edit the css and integrate it to your theme the way you want. These are the closest thing to the ones on this forum which are not available for open source.

• Options

So is it the case that the insightful reactions in this forum will only ever be available on a hosted forum?

• Options
    ShadowdareShadowdare r_j MVP
    edited July 2013

The official reactions feature is only available on hosted forums. With Peregrine Reactions, you can also do the fade in links like @vrijvlinder said by adding some CSS to your theme to hide the reaction links and then show them when you hover over the comment using the CSS pseudo-class.

Add Pages to Vanilla with the Basic Pages app

• Options

OK will work on doing that.
    Wanted to know if there was a quicker way.

Thanks!

• Options
    vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

Wanted to know if there was a quicker way.

Once you learn the parts and use a web inspector , it is easy and quick :)