Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Change Charter Members Number

I'm sure this is simple, however would you be kind enough to point me toward the file and line number to change how many charter members get the charter badge? No worries if this isn't something you want to deal with or it's so simple I should see it myself. :)

Comments

• it's so simple I should see it myself. :)

yes, i agree with you.

search for the word charter (or possibly "101", if I recall correctly). in the plugin files that have a php extension.

It would take the same amount of time for me to search as you would.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• AdrianAdrian Wandering Spirit Montreal MVP
    edited July 2013

I'm a sucker I guess.... and I recently did it myself

@Kersus : Open up default.php (plugins/PeregrineBadges/default.php), find these lines and modify as you choose

$CharterPoints = 0;
             if ($UserID < 101) {
               $CharterPoints = 10;
               }

In this case change <101 to the number you want. So first 250, would be <251

Have fun :D

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited July 2013

search for the word charter (or possibly "101", if I recall correctly). in the plugin files that have a php extension.

there are several files to change.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• AdrianAdrian Wandering Spirit Montreal MVP
    edited July 2013

@peregrine you are right of course ;) It's too bad I can't modify my earlier comment-- lets just say its an example. I did changes to your plugin so long ago I forgot the other files were modified ;p

• That's perfect guys. I have the information I need now, thank you. I can do a search through all the files in my web site for those parameters and hopefully will catch all I need :) Cheers!

• KersusKersus New
    edited August 2013

Just for future people checking, these are the lines I found and changed. Thanks again for the assist. :)

plugins/PeregrineBadges/class.peregrinebadgesmodule.php [1/1] 1 if ($UserID < 101) {

plugins/PeregrineBadges/default.php [1/1] 1 if ($UserID < 101) {

plugins/PeregrineBadges/views/peregrinebadgesall.php [1/1] 392 if (($User > 0) && ($User < 101)) {

plugins/PeregrineBadges/views/peregrinebadgestabview.php [1/1] 1 if ($UserID < 101) {

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited August 2013

nice follow thru @Kersus

• Thank you.