Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Best-of feature - how do i find it and enable it?

kiran123kiran123 New
edited August 2013 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

I installed the open source and configured the dashboard to present the embed-friendly theme.
- How do i enable and display the "Best-of" page as the Home page?
- Also, how can i filter the Best-of page to a specific category? Is that a code change or a configurable option?

thanks
Kiran

Tagged:

Comments

• Options

The best-of feature belongs to the hosted solution. it's part of the 'reactions' plugin that the hosted solution holds.
    We have something similar in the open source version : Peregrine's Reactions plugin. Don't know if there's a 'best-of' in that one.

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• Options
    vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP
    edited August 2013

the " hosted solution..."

So if you are self-hosted , it's like the " final fantasy solution " ? ;)

edited....

• Options
    whu606whu606 I'm not a SuperHero; I just like wearing tights... MVP

@vrijvlinder

Personally, I don't think that is a term that should be used in a joking manner, given its association with the Holocaust.

• Options

that was not what I was reffering to that at all ... allowing language/terms to be hijacked by murderers is giving them credit for something that was not theirs to claim, there are other uses for those terms other than genocide. My entire ancestry was killed there so I would not joke about such things I think you over reacted over something not having to do with the holocaust at all ... and that is not nice :(

• Options

Ok, stop! Any more information about this best-of feature or can I close this thread please?

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• Options

Yes please it is ruined ... I was basing my humor on Final Fantasy movie and game certainly not the other , so yes close if you can thanks :(

This discussion has been closed.