HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Make it fit my cell?

I am now using for my theme- Dark Mistversion 2.3by Adam Glaysher, Very nice and clean! The only problem with it, it looks great on my laptop, but on my mobile smart phone it first comes out looking too small, then I click my screen twice to enlarge, then it becomes to big and long!

Does anyone know how to make this just fit the screen on my smart phone the first time, and the easy way!! I'm new here, so step by step please :-)

Comments

• KasperKasper Scholar of the Bits Copenhagen Vanilla Staff

Making themes adapt to smaller viewports is no simple task I'm afraid. You'll have to get acquainted with CSS media queries and learn how to use them for targeting specific viewport sizes. This article by Chris Coyier of CSS Tricks should be enough to get you started: http://css-tricks.com/resolution-specific-stylesheets/

If you have any further questions do let us know! The community is here to help.

Kasper Kronborg Isager (kasperisager) | Freelance Developer @Vanilla | Hit me up: Google Mail or Vanilla Mail | Find me on GitHub