Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Editing or changing footer

I included some links in the footer, now when people are trying to register, the footer is covering some of the application form and it cannot be completed. I cannot for the life of me remember how I did it and I have searched for the file that I edited to no avail. My question is twofold, which is the file that I need to re edit to remove the links or how do I make the signup page longer so that all of the questions are revealed? Sorry if this is a silly question but I am just learning the setup and will be devoting more time to getting a better grasp on Vanilla as a whole. I am using the "fruit" theme BTW.

Comments

• Options

You need to edit the default.master.(tpl|php) file if it doesn't exist in your theme's views folder, you need to copy it from the core, as you should not edit the core directly, or it will be overwritten when you update.

This is really an issue of styling (css). However not knowing you case, the may be markup issues too.

grep is your friend.

• Options

Thanks for that, it is not the perfect solution but until I sort it properly it at least it allows people to join and keeps people winging at me down to a dull roar. :)