Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Custom Icons for other file extentions

edited May 2007 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Hi, I just found this Vanilla and Filebrowser script .... WOW ... nice nice ;-) But I've got a question. When the filebrowser can't generate a thumbnail for non images, you'e get something like "Preview Unavaible". It is possible to view a image that's binded to the file extention? So for example, I have a .pdf file file, it will display icon_pdf.gif or something.

Comments

• Not available at the moment. There are a lot of feature requests for filebrowser at the moment but marks been busy with vanilla as i'm sure you can imagine. He's got swell and another mysterious project lined up too so i'm not sure if he's got any plans to do anything with FB (it's not even running on the framework - whether he has plans to make it i'm not sure it seems unlikely in the short term) I might possibly be doing some work on it over summer cause i'm thinking about either pimping it up a bit or switching gallery software in which case your request is something i'd do but i cant guarantee it'l ever actually happen :(
  • haha .. ok ..
  • *bump* is it now available ?
  • *re-bump* <FONT color=#ff0000>is it now available ?</FONT>
  • *re-bump*

is it now available ?
  • Nope. Sorry. I'm still in the process of uploading photos (4000 of them takes quite some time it seems...)
  • good luck
This discussion has been closed.