Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Favicon

Hi. I recently changed my favicon in Chrome and when I deleted the favicon, it went wacky and showed the same one. I kept reinstalling and then I reset my cookies / cache and it suddenly worked. How do I change it back to the default V in a oval?

Tagged:

Comments

• edited September 2013

@ilovetech said:
    Hi. I recently changed my favicon in Chrome and when I deleted the favicon, it went wacky and showed the same one. I kept reinstalling and then I reset my cookies / cache and it suddenly worked. How do I change it back to the default V in a oval?

Well, when I reset it, the favicon was showed to a white page

• @ilovetech said:

The default favicon is in public_html/themes/default/design

My site is at internetforum.x10host.com

• Open /conf/config.php and delete the line that starts with: $Configuration['Garden']['FavIcon'].

Add Pages to Vanilla with the Basic Pages app

• I have Vanilla 2.1 Beta 2 not Vanilla 2.0.18.8