Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Has this been said before?

motahcitymotahcity
edited October 2013 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

Thank you to all that help support Vanilla. I know there are a few of you that are actually the 'real' support team, to you folks a special thanks.

Sent from my iPhone in the outhouse

Comments

• I would say that anyone who tries to help is the real support team. :)

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited October 2013

depends on the physical location of poster :)

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• SrggamerSrggamer ✭✭✭
    edited October 2013

Everyone tries to help. Even though they may think they're not!

• @Srggamer said:
    Everyone tries to help. Even though they may think they're not!

the converse is also true. but that's a different story.

anyone who posts from an outhouse, and shares that fact with the internet is ok in my book.

• motahcitymotahcity
    edited October 2013

LOL, I get so many messages ending with Sent from my iPhone that it left me feeling compelled to strike back, sorta.

I don't even own an iPhone.

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited October 2013

it left me feeling compelled to strike back, sorta.

Sent from my iPhone in the outhouse

Mephitis mephitis avatar if i am correct is probably a more odiferous and longer-lasting retort.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• And once again I thank those of you that offer the great support for Vanilla.

Version 2.1 is sweet!