Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Fatal error for new forum members trying to apply for membership

Hello

I've been left with responsibility for the forum and we have the following message coming up.... Any advice?

Thanks in anticipation.

Could not find a '/home/cckacouk/public_html/forum/plugins/BotStop/views/registerapproval.php' view for the 'entry' controller in the 'dashboard' application.

780: trigger_error(ErrorMessage("Could not find a '$View' view for the '$ControllerName' controller in the '$ApplicationFolder' application.", $this->ClassName, 'FetchViewLocation'), E_USER_ERROR);

Comments

• Options
    whu606whu606 I'm not a SuperHero; I just like wearing tights... MVP

@Johnw

HI

Welcome to the community.

Since you are using BotSotp with registration approval, have you made the modifications suggested here:

http://vanillaforums.org/discussion/comment/168659/#Comment_168659

• Options

@Johnw said:
    Could not find a '/home/cckacouk/public_html/forum/plugins/BotStop/views/registerapproval.php' view for the 'entry' controller in the 'dashboard' application.

The first idea that would come up is to create a file in /home/cckacouk/public_html/forum/plugins/BotStop/views/ and call it registerapproval.php but you might see a very empty screen after that.

Just backup all your files, folders and database before you make changes and it will be ok. Creating that file isn't harmful.

On your local PC I would set up a copy of the situation you have on your server, so you can test things.

There was an error rendering this rich post.