Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Question for Brow.si dev - iPhone Safari++ Brow.si cover skin not showing.

Just testing Brow.si out with Vanilla forum 2.0.18.8 on an iPhone using stock safari browser.

I know you do a separate app for iPhone, but I thought by installing the plugin and registering on your site that brow.si was supposed to work as a skin layer on top of any stock mobile browser or am I misunderstanding your add-on page details?

I've now tested with IOS, BB10, WP and Android but nothing is different to stock browser experience.

Comments

• Options

@timotides thank you for testing out Brow.si. You were not mistaken. Brow.si does work across mobile browsers, including Safari in iOS, and should be accessible on your site after installing the plugin.
    Could you please drop us a note at support@brow.si with your URL and Site ID so we can look into this issue?
    Thanks

• Options

Thanks for your reply! Just to let you know I tested brow.si on Android last night and found your icon there already so that worked. We've recently undertaken some migrations so I'll wait for the process to complete, then check again.

If there's still a problem, I'll contact you via the email link provided - thank you. :-)

• Options

That's good news, thanks @timotides. Please do let us know if you encounter any issues.

• Options

The plugin looks really cool, but I have my Vanilla forums embedded in my main site. The forums run off of forums.XXXX.com, and the main site runs off of www.XXXX.com

Unfortunately if I access the forums the way our normal users would, via the embedded iFrame on www.XXXX.com/forums , brow.si doesn't show up.

I do see it if I navigate to forums.XXXX.com , but that isn't how our users will get to our forums.

Any plans to address this?