Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Dashboard is not visible to Moderators

WH4YWH4Y New
edited November 2013 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

Moderators on my site couldn't see the dashboard menu. On my darkmist theme, I added the following code to allow them view of dashboard menu:

$this->Menu->AddLink('Dashboard', T('Dashboard'), '/dashboard/settings', array('Garden.Moderation.Manage'));

But this comes in the permission settings of an administrator and that is why I see two dashboard tabs.

The code here:

$Session = Gdn::Session();
                    if ($this->Menu) {
                        $this->Menu->AddLink('Dashboard', T('Dashboard'), '/dashboard/settings', array('Garden.Settings.Manage'));
                        // $this->Menu->AddLink('Dashboard', T('Users'), '/user/browse', array('Garden.Users.Add', 'Garden.Users.Edit', 'Garden.Users.Delete'));
                        $this->Menu->AddLink('Activity', T('Activity'), '/activity');
                        $this->Menu->AddLink('Dashboard', T('Dashboard'), '/dashboard/settings',array('Garden.Moderation.Manage'));

Comments

• Options
    peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited November 2013

perhaps this is the only dashboard link you want. and post your questions, comments about themes under the plugin or theme

by clicking under ask question in the respective plugin or theme!

http://vanillaforums.org/addon/darkmist-theme

perhaps one add link for the dashboard is what you are looking for.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Options

Yes, I didn't realize it was pertaining Dark Mist. Can you restart the topic?

There was an error rendering this rich post.

This discussion has been closed.