Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

[Solved] This Weeks Reactions disappeared

meshugymeshugy ✭✭
edited December 2013 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

I love this plugin, just made my donation!

For some reason the Weekly Reactions on the main page is no longer displaying. Any idea what went wrong? It was working fine and I haven't made any other changes. It just disappeared as more reactions we're selected.

I'm using ver 2.1b

Comments

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited December 2013

@meshugy

Can you give me an idea of approx Number of users, approx number of reactions, since you think it had to do with more and more reactions.

The weeks reactions resets each week based on reactions from a certain day. So depending if you set your reset day as Saturaday or Sunday it may only show reactions from that day. Similar to the way points for the week get reset on this forum.

If i recall there is a configuration setting in the plugin that turns it on and off. Its been a while since I looked at the plugin.

Can you also post a screenshot of the page where it disappeared from. Is it the whole panel that disappeared or there are no weekly reactions showing in the panel?

Can you also provide what config settings you have that related to Peregrine Reactions.

what version are you using 2.1b1 or 2.1b2?

Thanks for for the donation. I appreciate it. @meshugy

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• meshugymeshugy ✭✭
    edited December 2013

@peregrine said:
    meshugy

Can you give me an idea of approx Number of users, approx number of reactions, since you think it had to do with more and more reactions.

I have over 4,000 users but just installed the Reactions plugin. So just about two dozen reactions so far.

If i recall there is a configuration setting in the plugin that turns it on and off. Its been a while since I looked at the plugin.

I don't think this is the problem. It seems to be a display issue. I don't see the reactions on site but if I look at the page source they are there. So the plugin is producing the list, it's just getting hidden somehow. I also have the Whoseonline plugin installed and the same thing is happening with that as well. For some reason it's hidden.

Can you also post a screenshot of the page where it disappeared from. Is it the whole panel that disappeared or there are no weekly reactions showing in the panel?

Only the results are hidden, the title of the panel is showing.

Can you also provide what config settings you have that related to Peregrine Reactions.

$Configuration['EnabledPlugins']['PeregrineReactions'] = TRUE;

$Configuration['Plugins']['MembersListEnh']['ShowPeregrineReactions'] = '1';

what version are you using 2.1b1 or 2.1b2?

2.1b2

Thanks for for the donation. I appreciate it. meshugy

The least I can to support your work! keep it up...

• can you give me a link to your site? If it is not jam packed with graphics, etc. i may be able to view it on my slow connection.

also did you test it on a default theme.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• meshugymeshugy ✭✭
    edited December 2013

I'm using the default embed friendly theme....also tried every other theme and had the same problem with all of them.

www.djangobooks.com/forum

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited December 2013

try this edit the peregrinereactionsmodel.php

change

public function TimeframePeregrineReactions($MaxRecords, $NumDays) {

to

if ($NumDays < 1)  $NumDays = 1;

let me know if that solves it.

• That did it! Thanks!!

Any idea why the Whoseonline is also hidden?

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited December 2013

That did it! Thanks!!

:)

Any idea why the Whoseonline is also hidden?

that would be a new question under a new plugin.

suggest you post that question under whosonline plugin. so other people can gain from questions and answers.

• @meshugy
    after you post your new question under whosonline plugin and you want help.

send me via pm a test login and password.

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited December 2013

@meshugy

I think this is a better solution than the previous one.

change

to

$NumDays++;

• thanks!