Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Help with Dummy Content

RoyalkinRoyalkin New
edited December 2013 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

I've trying to develop a custom theme, and the The Ultimate Theme Guide for Designers instructs you to download the dummyvanilla.zip file, which no longer exists?

I used Right Click > Save As, but that produces a corrupt file.

Is there another location where this file exits, or some other file which contains the same or similar content? Perhaps there is some other way to propagate a new installation with data suitable for theme development?

Thanks.

Comments

• Options

you are not missing much the old dummyvanilla.zip only had about 5 entries on it, which you could replicate in 10 minutes of your time.

I had an old copy on my local machine. I don't know if it works with current versions of vanilla, but you could give it a try.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.