Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Polish Translation

edited July 2006 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Hi, I'm about to finish translation of Vanilla into Polish (ab 75%). How can I add it to the addons on this site?

Comments

• Make sure you are logged in at the forums, go to the add-ons page and click on "Add New". Fill in all the fields, and make sure you've read and followed the add-on guidlines (which tells you how to package your translation, and what files have to be included).
  • O man! I don't know how can i miss it ^_^" Tnx
  • edited July 2006
    "Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day"

I gave fish. But bjrn teach you how to fish ;) (now drink beer namely "use vanilla" :D )
  • Sigh, thanks for Polish translation, I was about to start one, but now it would be breaking through open doors :D
  • Hmmm... vanilla beer... yumiiiiiii ;] Hehe I'll try to finish this translation tomorrow :]
  • I'm waiting too ;)
  • Come on, come on! (pospiesz sie, nooo...) ;)
  • edited July 2006
    Translation will be finished in friday (tomorrow i've got 2 exams on ma uniwersity) :( (Poczekajcie cierpliwie do piątku, jest już prawie skończone)
  • I'm after exams :] Pytanie do Polaków: TÅ‚umaczenie prawie skoÅ„czone, ale gÅ‚owiÄ™ siÄ™ nad tym jak przetÅ‚umaczyć "Whisper..." Szeptanie jakoÅ› tam nie pasuje :/
  • Great :) Ps. "WyÅ›lij wiadomość prywatnÄ…" lub coÅ› w tym rodzaju ;)
  • Hehe, o tym nie pomyÅ›laÅ‚em, bo to w standardowym forum inaczej caÅ‚kiem wyglÄ…da. W takim razie jutro w pracy skoÅ„czÄ™, bo już praktycznie tylko to i ogólne sprawdzenie zostaÅ‚o.
  • I co? :>
  • I uwaliÅ‚em sesjÄ™ na calej lini :( Jak ktoÅ› chce to mogÄ™ przesÅ‚ać do niego moje tÅ‚umaczenie, żeby mógÅ‚ dokoÅ„czyć :)
  • Hello,
    I just made alpha-beta polish translation, but even when I choose in dashboard it does not work... It is shown in config file.
    For now I just put all text into locale.php and it works there, but how can I polish my vanilla in proper way?
    my translation is here -> http://legalnycyklista.pl/locale.php.txt