Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Enable button url bug?

PolyQuadPolyQuad New
edited January 2014 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

When i install this plugin and activiate it, then click on the enable button it takes me to this url with a page not found

www.example.com/dashboard/plugin/aeliasteamsignin/toggle/VEDLLE06SNS8

I then edit that url and remove aelia so it reads

www.example.com/dashboard/plugin/steamsignin/toggle/VEDLLE06SNS8

I hit that url and it enables the button. Does your plugin have a url bug in the enable button?

Previous discussion was here : http://vanillaforums.org/discussion/25872/steam-signin-steam-connect

Comments

• Options
    businessdadbusinessdad Stealth contributor MVP

It may very well be that some links are broken. The plugin worked perfectly as "SteamSignIn", but such plugin ID was already taken, so I had to rename some elements and I might have forgotten some links.

• Options

Ok thanks, i did rename and it seems to activate fine now, also i think my 403 errors are possibly due to hostgators.com mod_security rules. I have a ticket submitted to them to see if they can whitelist steam.

• Options

For me the settings button didn't work, so I changed the URL it took me too from /dashboard/plugin/aeliasteamsignin to /dashboard/plugin/steamsignin. I had to change it for every page after that to get it to work too (a total of 3 times), but it worked.