Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Pocket And HTML

I just downloaded pocket and it seems to be working fine at my site: (http://fletchersite.com/tvrepairforum).
When I try to insert a table under the header, content will not center unless only one cell is inserted.When I insert a 3 cell table it is not centered. Heres an example of my table.

Cell #1Banner AD Here!Cell #1

Cant simple HTML be used with pocket? What am I Missing?

Comments

• Options
    vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

Try using div instead of cell and table.

You need to set the target to be the Head in the plugin. If you use div then give it a class and write the css to place it like you want. If you could show how you want it via a screenshot I could help you more.

• Options
    vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP
    edited January 2014

Ok I looked at your site, this is what you need to do

this goes in the pocket
        <div class="leftad">image to left ad</div>
        <div class="banner">image banner</div>
        <div class="rightad">image right add</div>

then the css, adjust as you need

.leftad{
        float:left;
        margin-left:20px;
        }
        .banner{
        float:none;
        margin:0 auto;
        }
        .rightad{
        float:right;
        margin-right:20px;
        }

• Options
    DenisSDenisS My brain hurts Buriram ✭✭

why no pocket on the left, i want to use this blank space either with or without pockets i can't find what file to edit. I tried default master it just moves the discussion downward. Can anyone tell what file i can place ad's or links in to fill the left side.

• Options
    DenisSDenisS My brain hurts Buriram ✭✭

Oh I asking this here because the search is not working since the moving of Vanilla.