Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

how to get Fileuploader to work?

I installed the FileUploader plugin, but the options to add an image "Attach a file" with the Browse button do not appear in the edit window as they do on this support site. I've enabled upload/download permission to myself as admin. How do do get "Attach a file" to appear in the edit window? Using Vanilla 2.0.18.9.

Best Answer

Answers

• Thank you. The attach feature just started to work without further intervention. I do not know what changed except that I logged out and in several times. Thank you for suggesting to upgrade. I just installed the version that my hosting site offered through their automated install, today. Now.. I just noticed a new problem: when a user writes a post, it does get flagged for moderation. I will search this forum if there is something related to that.