Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Is it possible to move post around?

For some reason post that are coming in are getting posted under the wrong category I think this was because my current layout did not allow them to choose where it went. Anyway....can I move post if they are in the wrong category and put them in the correct category?

Best Answer

Answers

• Options

Sure, you should have the permission as admin. Edit the post then you can choose different category. Then save.

If you can't see the dropdown that means you don't have the permission set up right.

grep is your friend.

• Options

I dont see any drop down for moving post around. and I have full admin permissions

• Options
    jens1seojens1seo
    edited February 2014

Ok thanks for the feedback because now I can narrow it down to a error or something gone wrong. I attached a screen shot of what my post looks like and I think the 'edit post' option is not working or not visible. Can you tell me if there is a way to fix the editor on the post?

• Options

Here is the screen shot of the post on my site. If I click on the Wheel or sprocket I can not edit this....