Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Installation fails, always shows setup page again

Hi,

I've found two other topics (one of them is http://vanillaforums.org/discussion/18474/vanilla-2-0-18-1-installation-loop) about this issue in here but there were no answers that helped me.

Here's my problem: I try to install Vanilla 2.0.18.10 locally on my Mac (OSX Mavericks, MAMP 2.2, htdocs is inside Applications folder). When I enter all info on the setup page and click continue, the setup page is loaded again with empty input fields again and no indication of progress or error. The DB connection works, as the installer actually creates the DB tables/fields. Also, I can see that it created a new config.php with the details I entered.

But whatever I try, I'm not able to reach the dashboard. It always redirects me to the setup page. Did anyone have the same problem? Any ideas what I could try out?

Thanks!