Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

How do I get rid of the ?p= in my URLs?

13»

Comments

• Options

I cleared my cache, the Internal Server Errors still persists when trying to enable / disable plugins or apply new themes or settings.

• Options

@zayadur said:
    I cleared my cache, the Internal Server Errors still persists when trying to enable / disable plugins or apply new themes or settings.

Basically your having problem with ajax.

I would would look at would look as your apache server error logs and access logs. Google it. You an also look in firfefox > Web Developer > Network to see where these request are going.

Possible an issue with alias, virtual host, and permanent redirects.

grep is your friend.

• Options
    chanhchanh OngETC.com - CMS Researcher ✭✭

I would suggest to set the rewrite to false and clear all cache and let it runs without rewrite rule to see if it runs at all on your current server config to narrow down the issue.

As @x00 is saying I think it might be your "alias" thing that cause this issue.

Why not just run it with that domain name directly instead of through "alias"?

• Options

Alias is bad SEO, you should redirect 301

grep is your friend.

• Options

Sorry guys, I was away for a while.

When I click on Plugins on my dashboard, the URL appears as this:

http://omniboard.co/omniboard/dashboard/settings/plugins?p=dashboard/settings/plugins

What may be causing this?

• Options
    chanhchanh OngETC.com - CMS Researcher ✭✭

As we said, it is due to your alias setting of your site that cause it to go to the real path of the site rather than the alias site which cause the internal error.

• Options
    zayadurzayadur New
    edited March 2014

Sorry for the late reply, but I appreciate all the help you guys have provided me, thank you for that!

I'm going to look into this issue further and figure out ways to circumvent the infinite loops the alias-status causes. I'll update this thread if I find anything.

Many regards!

EDIT: When editing .htaccess , I removed the # before RewriteBase / , which allowed the RewriteUrls function to work, but you have to make sure the # Original is changed to # Modified. Everything started working fine, with no 301 redirects, just a modified .htaccess file with the above edits.