HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.

View Applcant Log

woftwoft
edited March 2014 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

Hello,

I have created a custom application form with detailed information that is shown in the applicant page. We were wondering if there is a way of creating a log of members who have had their application accepted, and by who? It would function similar to the Edit/Delete log but with Applicant, Applicant Information and who accepted/denied their application.

Regards,

Woft

UnderDog

Comments

• the information for who approved a member is already accepted in the activity log.
    seems like overkill to keep track of denied applicants.
    pm me if you have a budget and would pay a small amount if you want me to write something for you that would show members and the reason for joining and any other related to approved members and/or applicants who have NOT been denied.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

UnderDog
  • Sorry for not responding. We do not hav a budget of any sort. Sorry about that. As you saw from another post i am looking into alternate methods to intergrate a similar feature.