Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

View Applcant Log

woftwoft
edited March 2014 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

Hello,

I have created a custom application form with detailed information that is shown in the applicant page. We were wondering if there is a way of creating a log of members who have had their application accepted, and by who? It would function similar to the Edit/Delete log but with Applicant, Applicant Information and who accepted/denied their application.

Regards,

Woft

Comments

• the information for who approved a member is already accepted in the activity log.
    seems like overkill to keep track of denied applicants.
    pm me if you have a budget and would pay a small amount if you want me to write something for you that would show members and the reason for joining and any other related to approved members and/or applicants who have NOT been denied.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Sorry for not responding. We do not hav a budget of any sort. Sorry about that. As you saw from another post i am looking into alternate methods to intergrate a similar feature.