Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Vanilla Embed and URL Redirect

I am facing this interesting problem. My forum is at /forum and WP site at /blog. I embedded the forum in the blog and wanted to force people who go to forum to the embedded page.

So I set up a redirect only to realize that there was a loop created as now the embed would not work. What do you guys suggest I do?

Comments

• I am no expert at wordpress. and I hate embedding. but I do know that wordpress in the root directory works with vanilla in the forum directory. So an easy fix if you don't figure out the proper .htaccess rules is to move it to the root.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Ignore my previous comment I misread your question.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

I have my forum /forum embedded in my blog /blog .

your embed link should look like this

yousite.com/blog/forum