HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Mobile WP comments missing federated sigin buttons

Hi guys,

Just wanted to voice my appreciation again for your hard work on Vanilla - am about to upgrade from RC3 to 2.1 on my site and it's been doing a great job since it went into RC testing.

Quick bit of feedback - we're using Vanilla embedded on a WordPress site* and it's working pretty well at the moment. There's one minor thing you might want to look at in the future: when the site is viewed on a mobile browser, the forum adjusts to the mobile theme perfectly, but in mobile view the Facebook & Twitter signin buttons move away from the login dialogue. That's fine on the forum page, but on the editorial comments section it means the only way to post a comment is with username and password.

As more than 50% of our traffic is from mobile now (something that's representative of a lot of sites) making it easy for those guys to sign is really important.

I can fix this for our site (I think), but thought it would be useful to flag up for future development.

*I know most people here hate embedding, but for me the selling point of Vanilla is its ability to replace WordPress comments and build a forum at the same time. So that's what we're doing.