Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

how can i update this plugin like this

@peregrine nice plugin and i love it

i want to change some modification like this...

when i click "funny" button, i want to decrease a 1 point. (i meand add a -1)
other buttons are OK.

can you help me to change this thing. Thanx

Comments

• Options
    peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited May 2014

Glad you like it. but .....

I developed this plugin when there was nothing like it for open source to fill the need and mitigate the carping that there was no reaction and badge plugins for open-source vanilla.. Since I am sure you read the README, it is a donation based enhanced plugin and there were few people who felt it was worth a token donation, I no longer add more features to it. Because of the lack of value seen in plugins (determined by donations), I don't do much more development of new plugins, fot the very same reason (maybe this would change if I saw more donations). That said, hgtonight developed the yaga plugin, which is filled with features. Try it, you may find it fills your needs. If not feel free to tell me your budget (how much you would pay for such an enhancement) and I can adapt this peregrine reactions plugin to your needs. I also didn't like the idea of getting points subtracted (it can be very demoralizing when a spammer starts subtracting your points or a clique clicks (pun intended) on depleting hard earned points) so I didn't add that ability out of the box. If it is going to be gamed, game it up, don't game it down.

lol - is for laughing with (positive) not for laughing at (negative)

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.