Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

How to change the term 'Search' (ANSWERED) (plus other question...)

SchryversSchryvers
edited July 2014 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

I already opened a topic about this and 2 other questions, the other 2 are solved, and i clicked in that topic on solved, so i think its time for a new one?

So this message, i want to change that into dutch! Where can i find this so i can translate it...

Also, the searchbox on the discussion, index category page , has as value "Search" i would love to have there "Zoeken"... cant find it anywhere also. If i put it into locals dutch map he dont recorgnize it and dont translate it automaticaly.

Best Answer

Answers

• Options

@peregrine ,

well that worked for me oke! Nice!

I found another topique, about the confirm notification on the site and about the email activationlink here on vanilla forums
    http://vanillaforums.org/discussion/25950/translation-email-confirm

So i just translated the messages direct into the class usermodel and the class hooks .php files. Worked for me.

So again, @peregrine, your solution worked for me haha! thanks!

• Options
    peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited July 2014

moderator - care to change title on discussion so it matches answered question.

then the OP can start a new unanswwered question, while specifying their version as well (perhaps).

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.