Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

No input stays in :(

Hi,

In my dashboard end of things, none of the input for plugins stays in. For instance, Vanilla Statistics won't work because the second I get it to retrieve a set of API keys, click Save and navigate away from the page, the keys disappear. It's not just Vanilla Stats - my Brow.si plugin has the exact same issue.

Any ideas, anyone? I'm running Vanilla Forums version 2.1.

Comments

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited July 2014

could be your config.php is not updating. is it?

is the process owner able to write the config.php?

when you change themes does the theme stick.

at one time you changed your jquery to a different version.

I'd recommend re-copying all the source code from vanilla 2.1 over, in case some of your mods caused things to break.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• @peregrine said:
    could be your config.php is not updating. is it?

is the process owner able to write the config.php?

when you change themes does the theme stick.

at one time you changed your jquery to a different version.

I'd recommend re-copying all the source code from vanilla 2.1 over, in case some of your mods caused things to break.

Config.php is updating, and it is rwxrwxr-x set.

Themes stick.

I have something that "optimizes" JQuery in CloudFlare I think, I'll check that.

That's kinda last resort :s