HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

112 downloads in two hours. :)

peregrineperegrine MVP
edited August 2014 in Feedback

either its popular or a bot likes to download your plugin. :)

screen shots of setting page as well as discussions pages might be nice so people can see what it looks like.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

Comments

• SudoCatSudoCat Drowning under a Sea of Clients New

Totally didn't end up spam downloading at all. Nope not at all ;) xD

I've added some screens, although unfortunately I can't get the theme to change at the moment... I've clearly broken something - I'll figure that out later. Just hope this'll prove useful, as none of the other social plugins seemed to work with 2.1.

• R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

Well done! But you have to clean up the code a bit: there are relicts from another plugin below the plugin class ;)

But anyway: great to see a developer using the framework so versatile in his first published plugin!

• SudoCatSudoCat Drowning under a Sea of Clients New

Ahhhh okay, yeah it still needs cleaning, I did just build off the ShareThis plugin just for ease, but I felt like it was a good starting point to learning a bit more about how garden works :)

Hope it helps people :)