Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Preview Post Problems

2»

Comments

• Options
    I dont have anywhere to install it so i dunno :D
  • Options
    Oh, well here's a screenshot then:
  • Options
    Looks alright to me. Assuming someone isnt trying to preview an image which looks exactly like that one. :D
  • Options
    Well, adding an image with text inside is not that good for translations... Why not "preview" (in red if possible) instead of "right now", and the same background image as hidden comments? Just my thought... It's already pretty cool. ;)
  • Options
    TreyTrey Charlotte NC New
    ok, I figured out what extension was causing the preview not to work. It was the Forum Stastics 0.2.8. I'm not sure how that affected the preview post at all but it did
  • Options
    Darnit, this preview post extension is too darn realistic, especially without that 'submit post' button. I had made a post, previewed it then left the thread under the impression I had posted...

Anyhow, Trey, I'm actually not surprised it's that extension; that's caused problems before like this. See here for fix/explanation: http://lussumo.com/community/discussion/2659/

@remouk: It's not really that hard to change the styling of the comment. If you want the background img remove simply remove the line that looks likedocument.getElementById('Comment_Preview').style.backgroundImage = something... in preview.js, then add any styling you want in preview.css.
  • Options
    I know, but when using an extension: the less you have to do, the better it is. Especially if you have to customize it again and again when you update it. :)
This discussion has been closed.