HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Better color for links inside comments + Addons for nav

phreakphreak Vanilla*APP (White Label) & Vanilla*Skins Shop MVP
edited August 2014 in Feedback

Hi Vanilla Crew,

I have to suggestions for the forum here. The link color inside the comments is very close to the regular font color. That makes it hard to find links inside comments and messages. When i scroll through a thread looking for a link i'v already seen in the past it's even on my iMac not that easy to identify (just by http or www or slashes), i don't wanna know how it looks on not so good screens.

2nd is, that i'm cheking the forum regular on my mobile to and it would be great if accessing the addon-section (always check too) would be possible from the mobile navigation of the forum here.

Who agrees?

May my wishes come true, i'll keep on talks with the Ronald McDonald and Make a wish foundation too. ;)

Juchuu, thanx for listening.
phreak

• VanillaAPP | iOS & Android App for Vanilla - White label app for Vanilla Forums OS
  • VanillaSkins | Plugins, Themes, Graphics and Custom Development for Vanilla

Comments

• vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

Yes this was mentioned to kasper at least 6 months ago and he said he would fix it but must have slipped his mind. I too can't see the names of adons in the list. The blue link and grey background are a bad combo.

• phreakphreak Vanilla*APP (White Label) & Vanilla*Skins Shop MVP
    edited August 2014

Jap, brought that up once. ;)

.Message a:link, .Message a:visited {color: pink; font-size: 33em; font-weight: heavyweight;} should do. ;)

• VanillaAPP | iOS & Android App for Vanilla - White label app for Vanilla Forums OS
  • vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

No the one for the tags for the plugin is this but it is not there I made this one. Maybe they can just add this bit of css to the mobile theme.

span.Tag.Tag-Addon a{
    background:yellow;
    }

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited August 2014

a link
    is here and below it is dotted

a link
    is here and below it is double if it was bigger

a link
    like this maybe

a link
    like this maybe

perhaps, links in comments should be underlined, perhaps via decoration.

colors fine too - if it was more distiguishable that it was a link.

Yes it was mentioned over a year ago and perhaps two years ago as well. Didn't make an impression apparently :)

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• phreakphreak Vanilla*APP (White Label) & Vanilla*Skins Shop MVP

Ok, ok, i'm with your ideas. ;)