Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

"Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'getAttribute' of null"

Hi,

I just noticed that the plugin was generating silent errors whenever it tried to refresh the comments. The error is in the title... it happens on line 5, apparently because elLastCommentID is null.

I doesn't directly hinder navigation and posting, but I don't know if the refresh still works (I doubt it does). Maybe it's just supposed to act this way when no new comments have been posted, I don't know.

Tagged:

Comments

• R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

Thanks for using my addon and giving feedback! :)

You are using version 0.1 from the addons, right? I have made some small changes and created a version 0.2 on GitHub shortly after releasing 0.1, but haven't uploaded the current version here, sorry!

I guess the problem you are describing will not arise with the current version.

• Ah I thought you were performing some tests with the new version before uploading it here and I was waiting for it! I'll update now :)