Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

all mails going to spam box

my forum all notifications and massages are going to spam box. and comfrim emails going to spam box.
how can i fixed it im using vanilla 2.1.3 version. please help me immediatly

Comments

• Options
    R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

There could be two reasons: 1) the receivers spam filter is too strict, 2) the sender is blacklisted somewhere.

You cannot influence the receivers side, but if your own server is blacklisted, you can change it. Look at dashboard/settings/email. Whatever is configured there, change it.

• Options

no i sure, i was made a new gmail account at google but new vanilla outgoing mails are going to spam box

• Options

gmail is not good for transactional smtp emails. It will block transactional traffic soon enough, so is not a good option for sending.

If emails are goign to spam folder, it could be becuase the host is not trusted an from email not the same as actual sender domain.

There are also DNS record that are important of trust of mail server.

grep is your friend.

• Options

how to made it please explane step by step

• Options

thank for the help