Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Q&A plugin is not showing unanswered discussions ?

I recently installed Q&A plugin but on using it I found that Unanswered section comes in the side panel. And when Unanswered section is clicked I get some other discussions along with question discussions. Also Unanswered section does not show the count of unanswered questions.

No count showing in the panel side

Comments

• Options
    peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited September 2014

I recently installed Q&A plugin but on using it I found that Unanswered section comes in the side panel. And when Unanswered section is clicked I get some other discussions along with question discussions. Also Unanswered section does not show the count of unanswered questions.

depends on the type of announcement whether it is filtered.

it might be your vanilla version as well - you didn't mention the version number of the plugin or the version number of vanilla you are using. it usually helps people solve things for you.

if your announcement is selected as "In the category and recent discussions" - announcements not filtered out

category announcements (only) - filtered out

you could post an issue on github - if you feel it should be resolved.

probably also a good idea to follow the instructions as well

For addon-specific questions, go to its addon page and click the "Ask A Question" link.

at least the author has a chance of seeing it, if you are not going to report issues on github.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Options

I am using Vanilla 2.1.3 and Q&A plugin 1.2.1 which is the only version available in the add on market. So .. what else I have to do.

• Options

Nothing happening with annoucements .. and also every time the count is missing. Glad if someone could help..

• Options
    whu606whu606 I'm not a SuperHero; I just like wearing tights... MVP
This discussion has been closed.