Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Q&A plugin is not showing unanswered discussions ?

I recently installed Q&A plugin version 1.2.1 but on using it I found that Unanswered section comes in the side panel. And when Unanswered section is clicked I get some other discussions along with question discussions. Also Unanswered section does not show the count of unanswered questions.

I am using Vanilla 2.1.3 with Bootstrap theme.

Also count of unanswered question is not showing ...................

Comments

• Do anybody mind answering it ?

• depends on the type of announcement whether it is filtered.

if your announcement is selected as "In the category and recent discussions" - announcements not filtered out

category announcements (only) - filtered out

you could post an issue on github - if you feel it should be resolved.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Why your moderator told me to post in the plugin discussions .?? Where the plugin creators gone ...!! Is he/she on leave ?

• R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

This is a) useful to automagically inform the creator/maintainer of the plugin that there is someone looking for help, and b) helpful as a resource for other help seeking users who can look through all the plugin related discussions first before they ask.

Todd isn't gone, they just switched the maintainer of the plugin internally. Todd's still here

• I don't intend to disturb todd because he will lot more busy with the other request .. but I do want to update this plugin to working state ....

• post your issue on github, if you feel there is a bug. The issue has been explained to you already.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.