Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

IndexPhotos 1.1 avatars not showing right

SchryversSchryvers
edited October 2014 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

2.1.3 vanilla ozone

So i have this plugin now for 2 days and i like it but had problems with mobile.

@bleistivt provide me some code to add, and now on the mobile it doesnt show up thats good!

But, i use a theme that takes the avatars on discussion comment out of its context.

See by yourself www.tattootalk.nl, scroll down in firefox. After that, now open it up in Chrome or Safari and scroll down..

thats the problem i have... how do i solve this? The avatars need to go under the topmenu just like in firefox... only in a discussion they need to go outside the screen.

Its hard to explain this in my english... sorry for that. hope ill explained it a little bit good to understand and ill hope

anyone have a working solution for this maybe?

Maybe i want the avatars showing up on the right of my discussion index. maybe thats workin.

good (firefox)

bad (safari, chrome, more?)

Comments

• Options
    vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

I think the problem you are having is that jquery script you are using to move the avatars when you scroll the page. Not going to work the same on all browsers...

I would not use that , but if you insist on something like that, then edit the scripts.js file .

• Options
    SchryversSchryvers
    edited October 2014

The moving avatars is build in in the Ozone theme, they are workin on all browsers.

They just dont need to take the avatars from the index page....

Just to try: how do i get the avatars on index here on the right with this plugin?

• Options
    edited October 2014

Ok, you have a css rule that says float:left; find it and make it float:right;

ul.Discussions li a.PhotoWrap img.ProfilePhoto.ProfilePhotoMedium {
        height: 45px;
        width: 45px;
        float: right;
        }
       ul.Discussions li a.PhotoWrap{
       left: 0;
       }    

• Options
    SchryversSchryvers
    edited October 2014

Ugh its still going but now on the right side.. fucks!

Hmm i love this plugin because it gives professionaly color to my index.. The JS picks up the avatars....

So is there an plugin, that not shows Avatars but, categorie linked images or so? Each categorie a colored image, like a topic in category A image color Blue, every topic in category Z image color red etc?

ugh.jpg 54.3K
  • Options
    edited October 2014

Ok , you may need to add !important to make the avatars stay to the right

ul.Discussions li a.PhotoWrap{
       left: 0!important;
       }  

Yes the CatIcon plugin , also there is the http://vanillaforums.org/addon/categorybg-plugin plugin where you can customize the layout