Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Unable to sign out of sign in to forum

When trying to sign-out to my forum I receive www.mydomain.net/entry/signout?TransientKey=VMLQ3BGWB4KV and a white screen and when trying to sign-in the three dots appear; but there is no space for the login credentials and an 'x' just appears. I was changing a few permissions for user groups; mostly topics that I do not want members to create discussions in and a few other tweaks. Any suggestions as to how I might be able to resolve this issue?

Answers

• Options
    peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited November 2014

also mention the version of vanilla you are using. see tutorial on how to identify vanilla version.

turn debugging on. re: white screen

check response headers with firebug.

what were the few other tweaks. and what permissions, and what do you mean by user groups.

did you change routing or add plugins.

login as root admin and change to default theme and disable plugins via dashboard (or disable all plugins except hrmllawed via config.php) , one by one and see if you still have problem after plugins are disabled.

http://vanillaforums.org/discussion/comment/199091/#Comment_199091

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.