Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Pocket error after upgrade to 2.1.6

2»

Comments

• Options
    DenisSDenisS My brain hurts Buriram ✭✭
    edited December 2014

I done that with Bitter sweet, I just tried twice to open Apptastic / custom.css and it hangs I can't do I can't do anything on Bluehost Cpanel, I've had to close it twice. I'm just going to try 3rd time.

• Options
    peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited December 2014

@vrijvlinder said:
    Don't Jinx it. The last time you said he was gonna be a Vanilla instructor and look what happened...

too late! :)

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Options
    vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP
    edited December 2014

I give you some advice, try one of my themes they are very user friendly.

Please try DeepSea or BetterBitter , as a favor to humor me.

use filezilla to edit your files and reupload them. Using the host panel sometimes results in errors due to their formatter/editor

• Options

he needs a custom thailand theme.

images elephants, images of thai food, wats, etc and the other thing thailand is famous for :)

google Phuket night life

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Options

if you can use ssh you can do alot of things on site as well.

I almost never use cpanel.

• Options
    edited December 2014

Phuket

It is not polite to swear, I sometimes say that too when I give up. ;)

That is why I suggested DeepSea, it has an Island Ocean feel and he can put a beautiful beach image in the background.

http://vanillaforums.org/addon/deepsea-theme

and it has a mobile theme to match it

http://vanillaforums.org/addon/deepseamobile-theme

• Options
    peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited December 2014

@DenisS said:
    I done that with Bitter sweet, I just tried twice to open Apptastic / custom.css and it hangs I can't do I can't do anything on Bluehost Cpanel, I've had to close it twice. I'm just going to try 3rd time.

try this plugin.

its really handy for testing things.

http://vanillaforums.org/addon/cssedit-plugin

• Options

Yes trying to edit Apptastic/ custom.css freezes my blue host cplanel, tried 5 times.
    I downloaded it opened it with Dreamweaver changed it and uploaded it. Maybe because my connection is so slow. But it's ok now

• Options

@vrijvlinder said:

in image above.

that would be a good 404 image page. maybe some solace!

• Options
    edited December 2014

I live a over 1000k from Phuket, in Isaan ( north east) in a small village http://w3w.co/instead.mutually.negativism

But still have lot's of nightlife but working elephants not show one's.

only 350k from SinCity, Pattaya

• Options

That is a great resolution I tried it as a background at freeplanet3.com and looks very nice although a bit dark.

• Options

I would not use dreamweaver anymore I mean it is ok but you really need a text editor like Sublime Text 2

• Options

Thanks I have downloaded, Sublime Text 3 evaluation with no time limit. vrijvlinder I did try your two suggested themes Deepsea far to colourful for old expats "farang in Thai" but the Thai's would love it. BetterBitter was all over the place the head was all black with ghost text. I have to keep in keeping with them here a pain page and brighten it up with pockets.