Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Try Vanilla Forums Cloud product
Vanilla 2.6.1 is here with critical security patches. One of them has been publicly disclosed.

Suggestions/issues

This discussion is related to the BetterBitter addon.
AaronWebsteyAaronWebstey Headband AfficionadoCole Harbour, NS ✭✭✭

I'll be implementing some of this stuff myself, just thought you might like to get some feedback. Viewing your demo site on OS X Yosemite in Chrome.

• give the body a min-width, so everything doesn't get all wonky if your browser window gets small
  • give the panel a fixed width; just my personal preference
  • I have a hard time figuring out which radio button is selected and which isn't (am I male or female??). I think the selected/unselected images may be mixed up? The 'selected' one is red and in the down position

I'll post more as I come across them. Great theme!

Comments

• AaronWebsteyAaronWebstey Headband Afficionado Cole Harbour, NS ✭✭✭

Oh I see, red and down means 'selected'. That's confusing to me; I would think green and up would mean 'selected', and red and down would mean not selected. Again, just my preference.

• AaronWebsteyAaronWebstey Headband Afficionado Cole Harbour, NS ✭✭✭
    • Link the banner to the default forum page
    • Don't let the banner image get distorted when resizing the page (related to the min width suggestion, probably)
  • VV_YuriVV_Yuri Russia New

How to fix it?
    recent discussions

• vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

Please give me a link to your site or make me an account an send the login info...

These things are just css adjustments and are not a problem.