Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Audioscrobblerizer 1.2: RSS and Atom fix

edited October 2006 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Thanks to some help from MethCat, the Audioscrobblerizer extension no longer breaks the RSS/Atom feeds. Sorry about that! The caching is also improved in this update.

Download Link: http://lussumo.com/addons/?PostBackAction=AddOn&AddOnID=97

Comments

• edited July 2006
    Just updated to this and it seems to have broken my flickrizer extension. I tried flickrfeed too, and that won't work either.... weird?

EDIT: Nevermind! It appears Flickr is down... lol.
  • lamentlament
    edited July 2006
    alex..

why didn't you just add on to your original discussion (that I bookmarked).. keep things together in one spot?

you can always update the thread title ("updated to 1.2") or whatever in the previous discussion.
  • yeah! it works!!!
  • Sorry optikinescant, I knew some people had this issue and there was many seperate threads about it so I thought I'd create a new one.
  • actually that was me that suggested that.. ;)

it's cool tho.. this one is also bookmarked.
  • hey really cool extension. However, if I didn't listen to songs for a day or something, it won't display my 10 last played songs. Can that be fixed?
  • However, if I didn't listen to songs for a day or something, it won't display my 10 last played songs.
    Can that be fixed?

I think we talked about that in the other thread. the problem is on last.fm's side - it's not caching the songs. if iambigred can create something that will store previous songs in a .txt file or something, then we can do it. otherwise, i don't think so.
  • okay thanks so what do you think iambigred? :)
This discussion has been closed.